Sunday, September 6, 2009

News Flash!

OK, all you country boys and girls out there with four-wheelers, Mules, Rhinos, or any other standard vehicle, never ever shift without tapping the brakes. It will result in one of those scary grinding sounds that may endanger any teenage author s in your area into mashing the accelerator and accidentally ramping a cow.
Not that that's ever happened to me.
Moving on. Family reunion today. Big stick in the mud. Visiting century old people who you forget the names to is never fun. But I endured. I'm a good person.
Oh, and my book. It's comong along good, but I need some help. You see, I absolutely love descriptions. Painting a picture of a character or setting in someone's mind is the best. But all my original ideas are running out. If you or someone you know has a n interesting appearance, hit me up. You'd be doing your favorite teenage author a huge favor.
Oh, and the Mindless Minion I told you about last time? (If you're lost right now, you should seriously read my first ever post. You'll find it very informing.) He texted me! He was bragging about his new girlfriend. I love his girlfriend. She's really cool. It's him and his crap I don't like. I may give him a little more of an evil mind in the book. But we can still call him mindless. It has a bit of a ring to it, don't you think?
Anyway, gotta go now. All you teenage writers out there, fly high!

No comments:

Post a Comment